Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Ruilong Huo <hu...@apache.org> on 2017/03/24 10:46:24 UTC

Updating issues status for Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0 Release

Hi HAWQ dev,

As proposed earlier, we plan to do Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0 release recently.

I have created Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0 incubating release wiki page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Apache+HAWQ+2.2.0.0-incubating+Release

The Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0 incubating release jira dashboard is also available:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12330528

Currently there are 19 in the non-resolved (Open, In Progress, Reopened)
state. Please review the Jiras assigned to you and possibly update the Fix
Version to 2.3.0.0-incubating or backlog or close them if appropriate. It
will help to get this iiras in a good state prior to starting the release
process.

Re: Updating issues status for Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0 Release

Posted by Ruilong Huo <rh...@pivotal.io>.
Attaching the statistics.

Best regards,
Ruilong Huo

Posted by Xiang Sheng <xs...@pivotal.io>.

--
Best Regards,
Xiang Sheng

Re: Updating issues status for Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0 Release

Posted by Ruilong Huo <rh...@pivotal.io>.
Adding the statistics:

​

Posted by Ruilong Huo <rh...@pivotal.io>.