Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Preston Price <pr...@strands.com> on 2008/04/25 23:04:11 UTC

HBase scanner question

I'm using the release 0.1.1 and I don't see support for a stop row in
the HTable.obtainScanner() method.
Using the hbase shell you can structure your select query like "select
x, y, z from tableName starting from 'startKey' until 'endKey'", is
there a programatic equivalent to this?

Thanks

Preston Price

Re: HBase scanner question