Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Res Pons <po...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/13 00:13:38 UTC

SVN task

This is how I currently use my ant svn task.  Do I have to declare and
instantiate a new java task everytime I make repo calls?  Or could this be
more flexible?  I mean, could I put the classpath element outside of the
java taks, give it an ref id and just call it each time?  With each proj, I
reuse repo.url and working folder and once I call the target that contains
the svn task, they get reassigned.

<target=....

<java classname="org.tmatesoft.svn.cli.SVN"
dir="${working.folder}" fork="true">

<classpath>
	<pathelement location="${build.lib}/javasvn.jar" />
	<pathelement location="${build.lib}/javasvn-cli.jar" />
</classpath>
	<arg value="up"/>
	<arg value="--username"/>
	<arg value="${svn.username}"/>