Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by GNarra <na...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/04 21:20:52 UTC

WSSE Security Header in SMX 3.3.1

Freeman,

I am currently trying to upgrade from SMX 3.3 to SMX3.3.1 and I ran into a
issue and wanted to see how to workaround or what the suggested approach to
get past this issue is?

You fixed issue SM-1696
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-203?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Which blocks the WSSE:Security Element because of some serialization issues
in SUN SAAJ implementation, In our application that WSSE:Security element is
used by CXF SE Pojo's for additional checking. Is there any way for us to
get that information into CXF SE Pojo's.

thanks
-gopal

Re: WSSE Security Header in SMX 3.3.1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I believe you can add an interceptor for cxf bc consumer endpoint to
put ws-security headers to the NormalizedMessage as property and then
in your cxf se you can retrieve it.

Ensure you are not using jms flow nor auditor service, as those need
serialize the NormalizedMessage but  ws-security headers actually
isn't serializable.

Freeman
On 2009-9-5, at 上午3:20, GNarra wrote:

> Freeman,
>
> I am currently trying to upgrade from SMX 3.3 to SMX3.3.1 and I ran
> into a
> issue and wanted to see how to workaround or what the suggested
> approach to
> get past this issue is?
>
> You fixed issue SM-1696
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-203?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
>
> Which blocks the WSSE:Security Element because of some serialization
> issues
> in SUN SAAJ implementation, In our application that WSSE:Security
> element is
> used by CXF SE Pojo's for additional checking. Is there any way for
> us to
> get that information into CXF SE Pojo's.
>
> thanks
> -gopal

Freeman Fang
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com