Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stuart Roebuck <sr...@adolos.com> on 2000/07/14 09:59:55 UTC

CocoonServlet.java 1.1.4.12

The lastest CocoonServlet.java update yesterday seems to have introduced a
problem, I wonder if its something to do with the lines:

        // We got it... Process the request
        String uri=req.getPathInfo();
        if (uri!=null) try {
            if (uri.charAt(0)=='/') uri=uri.substring(1);
                                                     ^^^

This appears to assume that if the uri is non-null it will be at least 2
characters long.  Given that this no different than the previous version, I
presume the problem is related to the difference in what comes back from
getPathInfo().

Stuart.