Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Leonardo Straniero <le...@txtgroup.com> on 2009/04/02 17:22:11 UTC

How build and use the log4Cxx Library

Hi all,

I want to use the log4Cxx library for the logging of my application. But I
have some problem to understanding how to use the library.

Is it request to build the library and if yes how I build it? If I follow
the instruction on the site about the building with the Visual Studio, when
I execute the configure-aprutil command I read the following error:

'sed' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program
or batch file.

'sed' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program
or batch file.

What is "sed" and how I can resolve this problem?

If I open the projects/log4cxx.dsw with Microsoft Visual Studio and start
the build process I read a lot of errors how depicted below:

include\apr_network_io.h(24) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'apr.h': No such file or directory

Any ideas? Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.