Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/07/26 16:25:56 UTC

[OT] Leaving Sun

Hi all,

Warning: Off topic !

I'd like to post a quick notice about my current job situation.
As of today, I am no longer an employee of Sun Microsystems, and I am
relocating in France.

This won't impact my involvement with Tomcat much for the upcoming
release cycle, and I plan to continue to do what I've been doing for
some time (Tomcat 4.x maintenance), as well as participating in the
Tomcat 5.0 development and release process.

On other news, I'll be on vacation next week, for about ten days. I'll
try to read my email during that period, in case there's some urgent stuff.

Remy

Re: [OT] Leaving Sun

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Quoting Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>:

> Hi all,
>
> Warning: Off topic !
>
> I'd like to post a quick notice about my current job situation.
> As of today, I am no longer an employee of Sun Microsystems, and I am
> relocating in France.

Welcome back home Remy ;)

Hope to meet you one day in Savoie :)

Re: [OT] Leaving Sun

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Remy Maucherat" <re...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Warning: Off topic !
>
> I'd like to post a quick notice about my current job situation.
> As of today, I am no longer an employee of Sun Microsystems, and I am
> relocating in France.

Welcome to the family of the now-Europeanized ex-Sun employees... Hope it
works as it worked out for me! :)

    Pier