Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Brandon Williams <br...@apache.org> on 2024/04/15 15:18:23 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 3.0.30

On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 1:48 PM Brandon Williams
> The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed). Everyone who
> has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC members are
> considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least three binding
> +1s and no -1's.

The vote passes with three +1s (three binding.)  I will publish the artifacts.

Kind Regards,
Brandon

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 3.0.30

Posted by Christofer Dutz <cd...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

As I have mentioned on many other projects mailing lists, that also had the habit of counting "implicit votes" ... at the ASF there is no such thing as an "implicit vote" on a release.

Feel free to add an "this email also counts as my +1" to the initial VOTE email or even better, cast an explicit vote.

I personally have voted on many of my own RCs with -1 as I found things when executing the release checks after staging the RC.

Chris

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Jon Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.
Justin, I just re-read what you wrote, and I think you're saying that
you're not counting Brandon's original email as a vote?  Is that correct?

Jon

Posted by Jon Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,