Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/09 22:50:18 UTC

Flume NG module name

Can we drop the "NG" from the module name now?

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Flume NG module name

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
If you change the package name it will force anyone who has customized it to make code changes.  Their may not be anybody but I’m not a big fan of taking the chance for so little benefit.

Ralph

Re: Flume NG module name

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: Flume NG module name