Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org> on 2015/04/01 17:50:45 UTC

3.3.1: Memory Usage

Hi Igor,

This would be cool imagination to fix it by myself, but last days I have
slept only few hours.
So I don't want to kill myself and thus better relax and sleep now longer.
I am going to fix issue in surefire, then introduce SPI and
surefire-extentions module in my Git branch and invite Andreas and Kristian
to push new extensions in my PRs. It would be cool to let the user write a
hook to interpret test-list processor and detect what test changed in SCM.
This would speed up the test executor and the people would push new nice
extension implementation in their own Git repositories and maybe some time
we would adopt the extensions, maybe. This trick should let the users extend
surefire plugin without asking us to do it in JIRA; which means more time
for me; but we are talking about months to get to.