Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Anjana Fernando <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/09 19:21:48 UTC

[Axis2] Google SoC Proposal : Add MMS transport support for Apache Mirae and Apache Axis2

Hi all,

I'm an undergraduate student from Colombo, Sri Lanka, following B.Sc.
Software Engineering at the Informatics Institute of Technology, Sri
Lanka [1]. I have been programming in Java and C++ for about 4-5 years
now and also have some experience working as a freelance developer
before the start of my degree.

I'd like to take up this [2] project as my summer of code project and
please kindly consider accepting and mentoring my proposal. If
selected I wish to start working on this as soon as I finish my exams
on 26'th May.

Your advice and feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Anjana Fernando

[1] www.iit.ac.lk
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/AnjanaFernando/SummerOfCode2006ProposalMMSTransports