Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us> on 2011/10/06 10:02:13 UTC

Bridging Tapestry, Web Services & Security

Right now, I am using Tap 5.3, tapestry-securitiy and Glassfish with web services.
I am trying to call web services from my tapestry app and vice versa.
The problem is that the security / login context is not there when using web services.
Is there a bridge between Shiro & WS-Security or am I barking up the wrong tree?
Basically, I need some way for a user that's logged in via Tapestry/Tap-securitiy
to pass credentials while calling web services, and the other way around.
Any suggestions?