Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marek Přibyl <pr...@3v.cz> on 2007/12/04 18:12:52 UTC

replace textfield with dropdowncomponent - which html tag to use?

hello,
is there any html tag which could I use as html part for
DropDownComponent and TextField  simultaneously?
Basic idea is, that type of the component is resolved in runtime, eg.
depending of some another attribute I want to display text field for
free user input or select element with list of values...

marek

Re: replace textfield with dropdowncomponent - which html tag to use?

Posted by Marek Přibyl <pr...@3v.cz>.
works great, thanks

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.