Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Pouchain Flore <ht...@yahoo.fr> on 2003/05/14 19:14:32 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_jk2 and Ant

Hello everyboby,

I'm trying to compile mod_jk2 and I have a small
problem:

I try to compile it with Ant, but I have to use cc
instead of gcc
Ant try to compile with the options -W to activate
warnings, but on cc,
this options doesn't means thid and the compilation
failed.

I need too to add the flags -xarch=v9 since I'm trying
to compile in 64 bits.
I don't manage to understand how to configure compiler
flags in Ant.
If someone has an idea...

Thanks for help.

++

Benjamin.

Re: [users@httpd] mod_jk2 and Ant

Posted by Ben Ricker <br...@wellinx.com>.
On Wednesday 14 May 2003 12:14 pm, Pouchain Flore wrote:
> Hello everyboby,
>
> I'm trying to compile mod_jk2 and I have a small
> problem:
>
> I try to compile it with Ant, but I have to use cc
> instead of gcc

You cannot do this successfully. All suggestions I have ever seen suggest that
you use gcc. What OS are using?

> Ant try to compile with the options -W to activate
> warnings, but on cc,
> this options doesn't means thid and the compilation
> failed.

See above.

> I need too to add the flags -xarch=v9 since I'm trying
> to compile in 64 bits.
> I don't manage to understand how to configure compiler
> flags in Ant.

I would stick with the straight "make" style build and forget about Ant. There
are instructions for doing that in the README or INSTALL text files thjat
come with the connector. I forget which one it is called....

Ben Ricker

--
 12:37:51 up 5 days,  4:22,  1 user,  load average: 0.80, 0.71, 0.73
USER     TTY        LOGIN@   IDLE   JCPU   PCPU WHAT