Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/15 22:52:44 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate Apache River as a TLP

Hello Incubator PMC,

The River mentors and River community have a consensus that River is
ready to graduate, and the discussion thread posted here revealed no
blocking concerns.

I therefore call the question.

Having never done this before, it's entirely possible that I've
omitted some conventional cross-post, or that the incubator PMC wants
to see the draft board resolution. If so, just let me know, and I'll
make the necessary repairs.

Otherwise, I invite your votes.

--benson margulies

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache River as a TLP

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Paul

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> +1
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> On Dec 15, 2010, at 1:52 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:
>
>> Hello Incubator PMC,
>>
>> The River mentors and River community have a consensus that River is
>> ready to graduate, and the discussion thread posted here revealed no
>> blocking concerns.
>>
>> I therefore call the question.
>>
>> Having never done this before, it's entirely possible that I've
>> omitted some conventional cross-post, or that the incubator PMC wants
>> to see the draft board resolution. If so, just let me know, and I'll
>> make the necessary repairs.
>>
>> Otherwise, I invite your votes.
>>
>> --benson margulies

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
Apache Synapse PMC Chair
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache River as a TLP

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Nice to see this project ready to graduate after almost disappearing!

+1 to graduate, and best wishes.

Craig

On Dec 15, 2010, at 1:52 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> Hello Incubator PMC,
>
> The River mentors and River community have a consensus that River is
> ready to graduate, and the discussion thread posted here revealed no
> blocking concerns.
>
> I therefore call the question.
>
> Having never done this before, it's entirely possible that I've
> omitted some conventional cross-post, or that the incubator PMC wants
> to see the draft board resolution. If so, just let me know, and I'll
> make the necessary repairs.
>
> Otherwise, I invite your votes.
>
> --benson margulies

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache River as a TLP

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 1:54 AM, Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like the answer is 9 +1 votes and nothing else.

Can you do a proper [VOTE][RESULT] tally please?

Like http://markmail.org/message/uiplc764rl6yv7dn for example - this
is useful if people need to search for vote results later.

Thanks,
-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache River as a TLP

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the answer is 9 +1 votes and nothing else.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1, good luck :)

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache River as a TLP

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1, congrats!

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Benson,

Not sure that it's a strict rule, but seeing the board resolution is what I'd like to see as an IPMC member if I'm VOTE'ing on something.

Cheers,
Chris

On Dec 15, 2010, at 1:52 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> Hello Incubator PMC,
>
> The River mentors and River community have a consensus that River is
> ready to graduate, and the discussion thread posted here revealed no
> blocking concerns.
>
> I therefore call the question.
>
> Having never done this before, it's entirely possible that I've
> omitted some conventional cross-post, or that the incubator PMC wants
> to see the draft board resolution. If so, just let me know, and I'll
> make the necessary repairs.
>
> Otherwise, I invite your votes.
>
> --benson margulies

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 6:53 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 (repeating my earlier mentor vote from river-dev@)

+1 (Mentor)

> I'm so happy to see River reach this stage! After four years of
> incubation and some fairly desperate periods [1], the River community
> is a great example of why we shouldn't be too quick to lose hope on
> troubled podlings.
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2009#River

+1 on that too!!!

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I live here; http://tinyurl.com/3xugrbk
I work here; http://tinyurl.com/24svnvk
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache River as a TLP

RE: [VOTE] Graduate Apache River as a TLP

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
+1

	--- Noel