Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2000/09/14 14:50:02 UTC

tomcat 3.2b4

Hi,

Just take a look at 3.2b4
(http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.2-beta-4/src/)
and found that the only difference in code is in LoaderInterceptor
(WEB-INF/lib loading of jar).

There is still no patch for mod_jk.c

1) When will be the mod_jk patch applied ?
2) Who handle now mod_jk ? Still Mr Shachor from IBM ?
3) What about the problem with AJP13 + MOD_JK when using
RequestDispatcher.forward() ?

protected final void callURI( HttpServletRequest pReq, HttpServletResponse
pResp, String pURI) throws IOException, ServletException {

        // verify URI
        if ( pURI.charAt( 0 ) != '/' )
            pURI = "/" + pURI;

        // get dispatcher
        RequestDispatcher lDispatcher =
this.getServletConfig().getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher( pURI );

        // verify dispatcher
        if ( lDispatcher == null ) {
            throw( new ServletException( "dispatcher not found" ) );
        }

		// Don't works with AJP13
              // lDispatcher.forward( pReq, pResp );

		// Works with AJP12 & AJP13 for tomcat 3.2
		lDispatcher.include( pReq, pResp );
    }

Thanks for any answer

-
Unix is like a tipi -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.

Re: tomcat 3.2b4

Posted by cm...@yahoo.com.
I remember 2-3 months ago Henri was voted as a commiter. It seems the best
answer for that is "fix it yourself".

> There is still no patch for mod_jk.c
>
> 1) When will be the mod_jk patch applied ?

I can't speak for others, but until Sept. 22 I can't help in any
way.

> 2) Who handle now mod_jk ? Still Mr Shachor from IBM ?

AFAIK Mr Shachor is very busy  ( we hope to see him back, but I'm sure
he's doing cool things ! ).

Costin