Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rrajen2 <rr...@capario.com> on 2013/07/22 08:46:11 UTC

Camel cache consumer (event based)

Hi
 I have a Camel cache producer built using EHCache. I was wondering if I
want a event-based Cache consumer to consume from it, how would I be able to
do it? Assume I have a Cache named cache://testCache with its producer
built. Please share sample code demonstrating a event based consumer from
the cache cache://testCache showing cache changes like
addition/update/delete events.

Thanks

Re: Camel cache consumer (event based)

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Did you have chance to check out the example5 of this wiki page[1]?

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cache.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.