Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Fabio Tosques <ab...@web.de> on 2019/08/29 07:30:58 UTC

Branch MARMOTTA-584

Hi,

we're using the branch MARMOTTA-584 because it's the recommend one for
Geosparql features.

Some questions:

1. We saw that this branch is 100 commits back to the master branch - are you
planning to merge the M...-584 branch into the master?

2. Some WKT (Well Known Text) types are missing (LINESTRING, POLYGON,
MULTIPOINT etc.) - only POINT, MULTISTRING and MULTIPOLYGON is implemented in
org.apache.marmotta.kiwi.persistance.KiWiConnection.java.

3. The postgresql password is retrievable and for everyone readable with a
simple GET request: https://<hostname>/marmotta/config/data/database.password

4. A more general question about the status of the project: is it living
project?

Thank's and kind regards,

 Fabio