Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Bryan Fok <br...@rkrepsilon.com> on 2016/07/08 09:30:32 UTC

How to send a task to a running framework?

Hi all

After I have my custom framework running in , for instance, a python process

How do I submit a task to it through another python process from another
machine? Through the framework name? Any document around this?

BR
Bryan

Re: How to send a task to a running framework?

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Are you asking how users can submit their tasks to your custom framework?
Your framework should probably expose an API for that.