Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2004/03/03 00:04:14 UTC

Tapestry web site updated

I've updated the Tapestry web site. I've been making progress with the User's Guide, it's very
close. I've also touched up a bunch of other things, including the Change Log page.

Please get back with any comments.

Don't forget we have a Wiki now!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Exception cause?

Posted by Jonny Wray <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Apologies for the previous message, pressed return in the wrong form
field.

I'm getting the following exception when accessing a page
(AssayPlateSearchResults) after the session has timed out. I'm sure
this means I'm doing something basic wrong, but I've no idea what. Any
pointers gratefully received.

org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationRuntimeException: Page recorder for page
AssayPlateSearchResults is locked after a commit(), but received a
change to property linkParameterMap of component
AssayPlateSearchResults/extendedResultTable.tableValues

Jonny

Re: Tapestry web site updated

Posted by Jonny Wray <jo...@yahoo.com>.