Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Chris Lee <ch...@centurycity.com.hk> on 2020/03/26 08:01:29 UTC

Settings Batch Import?

Hi All,

Does User and Connections support batch import (e.g CSV file)?

[cid:image001.png@01D60387.CF685D80]

I want to create all the AD users and PC info on Excel, export to CVS file and import to MySQL database.

Regards,
Chris

This message and its attachment (if any) are strictly confidential and sent to the designated recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message and its attachment (if any) from your computer system immediately . Century City International Holdings Limited, Paliburg Holdings Limited, Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited, its respective related subsidiaries, associated companies and affiliates do not guarantee this message and its attachment (if any) are free of computer virus and would not accept any liability whatsoever arising from Internet transmission.

Re: Settings Batch Import?

Posted by ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Chris,

There isn't a batch import option in the GUI. You'd need to import
direct to the MySQL database, which shouldn't be too hard.

Although you may be able to do it direct from MySQL I'd suggest a Python
script might be a good option. Given time I may have a go at producing
something, but can't right the moment (vy busy supporting lots of
remotes). However it's possible someone has already done this.

You could do the same for the connections as well I expect, if that were
useful.

Re: Settings Batch Import?

Posted by Guilherme Carvalho <gc...@gmail.com>.
The users will be auto import when you configure the LDAP, the connections
is good question, i really need this script to import kkkkkk