Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/10 03:48:21 UTC

Welcome new Apache Roller Committer: Shelan Perera

I'd like to welcome new Roller committer Shelan Perera. Shelan has
been doing good work helping out on the mailing list, contributing
patches and seeking ideas for new development. He also wrote a
successful Google Summer of Code project to add mobile theming
features to Roller, and will be working on that project this summer.
Welcome, Shelan!

I'll work with the Apache infrastructure team to get your accounts and
permissions setup.

Thanks,
Dave

--
David M. Johnson
Apache Roller PMC Chair

Re: Welcome new Apache Roller Committer: Shelan Perera

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
Great!   Welcom, Shelan!

Posted by Alexius DIAKOGIANNIS <al...@zenika.gr>.
Hi and CONGRATS!!

What is the path to become a commiter?

Sent From iPhone

Alexius Dionysius Diakogiannis
President & CEO / ZENIKA Hellas

t:  8017007374/+302117903292
f:  +30 211 790 3880
m: +30 6944 915 876
e: alexius.diakogiannis@zenika.gr
w: http://www.zenika.gr

Think Before You Print This Email

10 Μαϊ 2011, 6:02, ο/η shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com> έγραψε:

Posted by Ken Gunderson <kg...@teamcool.net>.
On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 08:32 +0530, shelan Perera wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am really happy to become a committer in Roller and would like to thank
> Roller community
> for helping me.I hope to contribute for Apache Roller and its success in all
> possible manner.
>
> Thank you for me making me a part of this great community.

Welcome and thanks in advance for your contributing.

--
Ken Gunderson <kg...@teamcool.net>

Re: Welcome new Apache Roller Committer: Shelan Perera

Posted by Alexius DIAKOGIANNIS <al...@zenika.gr>.
Hi and CONGRATS!!

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--
Shelan Perera

Home: http://www.shelan.org
Blog   : http://www.shelanlk.com
Twitter: shelan
skype  :shelan.perera
gtalk   :shelanrc

 I am the master of my fate:
 I am the captain of my soul.
         *invictus*

Re: Welcome new Apache Roller Committer: Shelan Perera

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--
Shelan Perera

Home: http://www.shelan.org
Blog   : http://www.shelanlk.com
Twitter: shelan
skype  :shelan.perera
gtalk   :shelanrc

 I am the master of my fate:
 I am the captain of my soul.
         *invictus*

Re: Welcome new Apache Roller Committer: Shelan Perera

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Welcome aboard, Shelan!

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Welcome aboard, Shelan!