Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2013/01/19 21:05:31 UTC

Puppet/CloudStack Use

Hey all,

Speaking at a PuppetCamp next week in Sydney and I would like to hear
about how folks are using CloudStack and Puppet together.

If you're using both, please drop me a line (offlist) and let me know
what you're doing, and whether it's OK to cite you/your company
specifically.

Thanks!

Joe

Re: Puppet/CloudStack Use

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Damned Thunderbird, "Reply" seems to do the same thing as "Reply-list".

Sorry :-)

Wido

Re: Puppet/CloudStack Use

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.