Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Bob Neal-Joslin <sk...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/12 07:38:36 UTC

Newbie question examining SSL object/context

Hi,

I apologize if this question is answered elsewhere.  I've tried to scan previous mailing-list threads and the web for answers, but without luck.  And I'm a AXIS2c newbie.

I'm working on a web service, server side, and I need to be able to support both trusted and untrusted SSL client certificates.  I need logic in my web service to process the un-trusted certificates.

Is there a way to access the SSL object and context from the AXIS2c message context (msg_ctx_t)?

Thanks for any assistance or pointers.

Bob