Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/04/30 19:14:05 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Vote passes with 10 +1 and no other votes.

Rob Davies
Dejan Bosanac
Gary Tully
Timothy BIsh
Hiram Chirino
Jim Gomes
Bruce Snyder
David Jencks
Colin MacNaughton
Guillaume Nodet (on the geronimo dev list :-))

I'll promote the staging repo.

I haven't found any recent maven sites, and there is so little difference between this and 5.3.1 that I'm not sure it's worth having a separate site.  However if someone wants the maven site for 5.3.2 and tells me where it goes I'll try to get it up there.

many thanks!!
david jencks

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi David,

Maven sites for 5.3.x releases are at

http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.3.<http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.3.0/>

Not referenced from anywhere I'm afraid.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi David,