Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Josh Twait <jt...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/03/26 18:12:10 UTC

Latka Question

Hi,

I'm part of a development team for a web application, and would like to try
setting up
Latka on an webapp server for all developers to use.  I'd like to be able
to let people
type in the name of their host at the same time that they select the test
case they
would like to run so that they can test their own dev machines.  Is there
an easy way
to do this?  It looked like the hosts were always specified explicitly in
the suite element
of the xml files.

Thanks,

Josh

Re: Latka Question

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
Actually the Latka webapp does what you want.  Every time you run a test,
you are given the option to change the variables for the test.  This is
stored on a per-session basis, so every developer would have their own
properties for as long as their browser remains open.

I should probably put some screenshots of the Latka Webapp on the site, so
that folks can see how it works.