Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by obor1 <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/02 16:52:04 UTC

HTTP Binding Component with Apache Server

The http binding component by default uses jetty as its Http server. Can this
binding component be deployed on Apache HTTP server ?
Or how to connect an already exists Apache Server with the embedded jetty.
I´m trying to have jetty behind Apache Server and the requests to the HTTP
binding component will be received by Apache Server and then  forwarded to
Jetty embedded server.

Could it be possible?

Thank you.

Re: HTTP Binding Component with Apache Server

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Take a look on my message, the explanation is in :)

Posted by obor1 <jo...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
For your information, this kind of setup works as I use it in production
for several customers.

Regards
JB

Posted by obor1 <jo...@hotmail.com>.