Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carlos Dias <cd...@pontoc.pt> on 2004/03/18 17:04:09 UTC

[HELP]Re: Session context initialization

I'm posting this question again because nobody answer it and for me this is a fundamental issue.
I studied the case with more detail and the only way that I found to solve it is to implement a series of actions.
But that can be a hard job because I make a lot of operations (inside the XSLT) in the original XML, and making that in java is a hard thing to do....

I will appreciate some help,
Carlos Dias
Posted by Carlos Dias <cd...@pontoc.pt>.
Ok... I alreay get the point... thanks..
Carlos Dias
Posted by Carlos Dias <cd...@pontoc.pt>.
Carsten,