Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Thomas Wetmore <th...@hotmail.com> on 2004/09/22 14:04:53 UTC

Difference between 3.0.0rc5 and 3.0.0 official

I was wondering where I could find the differences between rc5 and the
official 3.0.0 release. Could someone let me know or tell me what the
differences would be?

Thanks.

Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new
MSN Search! Check it out!

Re: Difference between 3.0.0rc5 and 3.0.0 official

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 09:04:53AM -0300, Thomas Wetmore wrote:
> I was wondering where I could find the differences between rc5 and the
> official 3.0.0 release. Could someone let me know or tell me what the
> differences would be?

This should tell you:

svn diff http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/branches/3.0@46030 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/branches/3.0@47019

Mostly just documentation changes.