Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/11 07:20:02 UTC

Re: Spring Boot 2 migration started - Status and things to help with

Hi

Just a heads-up that the SB2 work has got so far, that I am merging
the work to the master branch today.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just a heads-up that following the status of outstanding tasks may be
> easier to look at the sub-tasks on this JIRA
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CAMEL/issues/CAMEL-11430
>
> They boot2ga branch is useable now, you can run Camel on Spring Boot 2.
>
> When we got it all sorted we will get the stuff merged into the master branch,
> which then let the CI server build SNAPSHOT JARs that gets published
> to the Apache Maven snapshot repo,
> so users can try this without building Camel locally.
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Claus Ibsen

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Okay so the work has been migrated to the master branch.
The boot2ga branch is retired and will be deleted in the coming days.
So do the work on the master branch from this point forward.