Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lars Nielsen Lind <la...@systemudvikling.dk> on 2001/07/06 01:36:22 UTC

Startup Script

Hi.

I have some problems with the default 'tomcat.sh start' script. When I'm
running it from my Java app. the program freezes. If I start another
instance of the Java app. and choose to shutdown Jakarta-Tomcat, then
the first Java app. shows all the startup details. So when I'm starting
JakartaTomcat - it seems that it is blocking the program.

Is it possible to change the default script so that the terminal window
shutsdown (exits) just after starting JakartaTomcat - without shutting
down JakartaTomcat?

How?

Lars Nielsen Lind