Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2015/10/14 09:37:55 UTC

first steps for the next release

hi @ all,

if there are no objections, i will start with the first steps for the next
release (v1.5.1) by the end of next week.

regards,
gerhard

Re: first steps for the next release

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
+1

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/

Re: first steps for the next release

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Posted by Marvin Toll <Ma...@gtcGroup.com>.
Ford was able to complete verification (today) that all occurrences of cascading abnormalities (that is, a differences between native EclipseLink and DM) previously discovered have been resolved with v. 1.5.1.

Although we will continue our testing… we don’t expect any additional issues unique to v. 1.5.1… and therefore do not see any reason to refrain from releasing this version.

_Marvin

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi marvin,

Posted by Marvin Toll <Ma...@gtcGroup.com>.