Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM> on 2001/03/20 00:01:24 UTC

Border fix (commit please)

Here is a patch that should fix the border drawing problem. This is not
quite perfect, but I think that it is better than it was. Previously
PrintRenderer.doFrame() was not properly adjusting for border thickness.
This patch fixes this, but there is still a possible quantization error due
to the half thickness adjustment. This may manifest itself as a border
extending one pixel beyond where it should in certain circumstances. I am
not sure if there is any easy of solving this, because different engines may
use different precision when calculating positions of the lines. An option
may be to use rectangles instead of lines...

Diff attached.

Thank You,
Art

 <<PrintRenderer.diff>>