Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Tye, Tim" <tt...@firstam.com> on 2002/11/14 17:12:12 UTC

Patch to override targets

Hello,

My name is Tim and I am new to the list.  At my company we are using ant
extensively.  I made a patch to ant to allow targets to be marked as
completed and passed into subprojects (with the <ant> task).  These targets
would override same name targets in subprojects. I would be glad to explain
the change I made in more detail and what functionality I felt was missing
in ant if anybody is interested.  Thanks for all the work everybody here has
put into ant!  It is a great project.

Tim Tye