Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2017/04/24 19:36:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] geronimo-jsonb_1.0 v 1.0 API jar

Time to tally the vote.

The VOTE has passed with the following

+1: Romain Manni-Bucau, Jean-Louis Monteiro, Guillaume Nodet, Reinhard Sandtner, Hendrik Saly, Mark Struberg
No -1 nor +0

txs to all who voted!

I'll gonna continue with the release steps.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1 - tardy