Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by it...@extaccount.com on 2014/11/14 07:49:40 UTC

PropertyFileConfiguration loaded twice for WAR Projekt that contains EJBs

Hello,

We have a project with the following setup:

EAR

è EJB

o   Has access to the Utility-JAR

è Utility-JAR

o   PropertyConfigSource named PasConfiguration.class

è WAR

o   Has access to the Utility-JAR and the EJB

All modules are CDI-enabled.

When the application starts, it first starts the EJB Container of the EJB project. This prints the following line:

Custom config found by DeltaSpike. Name: 'pas.properties'

Afterwarts the container for the WAR project is started. This prints the following lineS:

Custom config found by DeltaSpike. Name: 'pas.properties'
Custom config found by DeltaSpike. Name: 'pas.properties'

I digged into this, and it seems, that in the first call, registerUserConfigSources() of the ConfigurationExtention.java contains a single element in the Vector 'configSourceClasses'.

[class mypackage.config.PasConfiguration]

In the second call, when the WAR is started, the very same configuration source class is included twice, leading to a double loading.

[class mypackage.config.PasConfiguration, class mypackage.config.PasConfiguration]

I think this is not intentional,

Shall I open a JIRA for this, or is this already a known issue.

Best regards,

Heiko