Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/12/06 18:40:14 UTC

Selenium tip in FAQ

It would be great if someone experienced with Selenium could have a look.
There are some Noegia broken links there and I'm not sure it's up to date
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-SomeSeleniumtips

Thanks

Jacques
()  ascii ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org

Re: Selenium tip in FAQ

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Matthieu Bollot" <ma...@nereide.biz>
> Le dimanche 06 décembre 2009 à 18:40 +0100, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>> It would be great if someone experienced with Selenium could have a look.
>> There are some Noegia broken links there and I'm not sure it's up to date
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-SomeSeleniumtips
>

> Hi Jacques (and all)
> I've corrected the links, but as it is in a cvs it could be broken in a
> few times. The tips could have some improvements but it is still up to
> date (at least while writing tests in html). I put it in my todo list.
>
> regards,
>
> --
> Matthieu Bollot - nereide
> http://www.nereide.biz