Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Brett McLaughlin <br...@newInstance.com> on 2001/07/11 21:09:47 UTC

WSDL generators

I know this has been asked, several times, but the mailing archives are all
down :( What generators are there for WSDL from Java classes, preferably
other than the IBM WSTK... It craps out trying to generate WSDL from a
message service. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Brett

RE: WSDL generators

Posted by Frank Feldmann <fr...@silverstream.be>.
SilverStream JBrokerWeb
http://extend.silverstream.com/workbench/app/jsp/jbrokerweb.jsp

Try it out, like to hear what you think of it.

Frank

I know this has been asked, several times, but the mailing archives are all
down :( What generators are there for WSDL from Java classes, preferably
other than the IBM WSTK... It craps out trying to generate WSDL from a
message service. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Brett

Frank Feldmann
Manager eBusiness Strategy