Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by br...@hyperreal.org on 1998/05/21 05:39:00 UTC

Re: mod_proxy/505: proxy ftp does not work with anonftpd server by D. J. Bernstein

Synopsis: proxy ftp does not work with anonftpd server by D. J. Bernstein

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed-closed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Wed May 20 20:38:59 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Thank you - your patch has been applied to the 1.3 code base,
and you've been given credit in our CHANGES file.  If we roll
another 1.2.x release we may put this in as well, but we're
targeting our next 1.3 release as a release candidate for our
new stable platform.  Thanks again, and sorry for the delay.