Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Yu, Yanhui" <ya...@pioneer.com> on 2002/02/21 22:02:53 UTC

struts with div tag

Hi,

I have an interesting problem in the past two days and have not been able to
solve it, I am seeking help from you:
I have a form with three tables stacked vertically on top of each other.
The table in the middle would hold dynamically many rows of data.  I am
thinking using div tag to enclose this middle table so the user can still
see the first and last table on the same page without scrolling the page up
and down.  Since the middle table has the div tag so the user can scroll up
and down on that table.  But as soon as I add the <div> tag, the middle
table would show many blank lines on top of the real data-rows.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Yanhui Yu