Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Lucasnoletode Arruda <lu...@tcs.com> on 2009/07/08 00:47:35 UTC

sshexec ant task: environment variables

Hi devs,

I've a fix for one issue that I've been going through while using SSHExec
optional task. See the following URL.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1074385/sshexec-ant-task-environment-variables

problem description:
=================
I'm using SSHExec ant task to connect to a remote host and I depend on the
environment variables that are set on the remote host in order to be able
to successfully execute some commands.

<sshexec host="somehost"
    username="${username}"
    password="${password}"
    command="set"/>

Using the task the env. variables that are outputed are not the same as the
ones I get when I log in using an SSH Client.

How can I make the env. variables of the remote host avaiable for the
session?

regards,
- lucas "luky".

and any attachments. Thank you