Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com> on 2007/02/20 16:08:32 UTC

[general] JSR-310 - Date/Time API

Apache is going to be a part of the expert group for JSR-310, fixing
the date/time API

Are there any committers that would like to participate somehow in
this EG?  At best, you may be able to represent apache.  At worst,
you'd be able to participate in internal Apache team discussions on
what the reps bring forward to the EG.

geir

Re: [general] JSR-310 - Date/Time API

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
So nathan and alexei... anyone else?

PLease subscribe to jcp-open@apache.org where it will be discussed
further.

geir

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD

Re: [general] JSR-310 - Date/Time API

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.
I'd be interested in participating in some capacity.

-Nathan