Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2018/01/28 18:34:31 UTC

Apache Airflow @ QCon AI

Anyone interested in giving a 10-minute intro to Apache Airflow at
https://qcon.ai/

I have a micro-talk slot open in my data eng track.
-s

Re: Apache Airflow @ QCon AI

Posted by Devjyoti Patra <de...@qubole.com>.
Apologies, Wanted to send this to the  "Q1 Airflow Bay Area Meetup" thread.
Please ignore.

Re: Apache Airflow @ QCon AI

Posted by Devjyoti Patra <de...@qubole.com>.

Re: Apache Airflow @ QCon AI