Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Todd Nist <To...@gi.leica-geosystems.com> on 2007/07/05 13:58:23 UTC

Subversion Error with latest version - mosgi icons

I am attempting to pull the latest version of Felix from subversion and
keep getting the below error with regards to the mosgi subproject:

A    felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\ACTIVE.gif
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\Active.gif
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\NEWLOG.gif
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\STARTING.gi
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\Starting.gi
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\INSTALLED.g
if
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\Installed.g
if
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\OLDLOG.gif
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\UNINSTALLED
.gif
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\Uninstalled
.gif
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\RESOLVED.gi
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\Resolved.gi
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\STOPPING.gi
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\Stopping.gi
felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\NULL.gif
svn: In directory
'felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons'

svn: Can't move source to dest
svn: Can't move
'felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\src\main\resources\icons\.s
vn\tmp\prop-base\Active.gif.svn-base' to
'felix-trunk\mosgi\console.component\sr
c\main\resources\icons\.svn\prop-base\Active.gif.svn-base': The system
cannot fi
nd the file specified.

When I look into the directory mentioned above the file is not there as
stated.  Is there a problem in the repository or am I just missing
something obvious?

Regards,
Todd

RE: Subversion Error with latest version - mosgi icons

Posted by Todd Nist <To...@gi.leica-geosystems.com>.
Stephane,

Thank you.

Regards,
Todd

Posted by stephane frenot <st...@insa-lyon.fr>.

Posted by stephane frenot <st...@insa-lyon.fr>.
I can't produce the problem on my local repository.

Can you try something like :
cd felix-trunk/mosgi
mv console.component console.component.ori
svn update console.component

And see if it works ?

ps: perhaps there is some issues with case sensitiveness