Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2020/10/12 07:55:49 UTC

Re: OFBiz-Shopify Integration

Hello Ritesh, Shikha, Suraj

Thanks for this initiative. Recently we have started webinars/discussions
on setting up OFBiz as Open Source Order Management System(OMS)[1] and [2].

This OFBiz - Shopify integration work is in-line with the thought process
being discussed there. I would like to propose a Webinar/Discussion series
on this integration with you.
In this series, we can discuss the requirements, challenges, and approaches
to integration.

1. https://markmail.org/message/sfzilj4xtx65oopc
2. https://markmail.org/message/3zpdjnqnsj7gxcf6

What do you think about it?

Best regards,
Pranay Pande

Posted by Ritesh Kumar <ri...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Nice thought, Pranay.
We will plan it soon.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 1:26 PM Pranay Pandey <

--
Ritesh Kumar