Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/18 06:03:19 UTC

how to deal with two pull requests to solve the same issue

Hi Community,
   If two pull requests are aiming  to solve the same issue, how to choose
from them?

Re:how to deal with two pull requests to solve the same issue

Posted by 柯振旭 <ke...@163.com>.
I suggest choosing by the following priority:

Code quality > Time the PR Created

Posted by "Taosheng, Wei" <we...@foxmail.com>.
+1
If the pr introduce new feature or modify origin logic, the unit test should be considered!

From: Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>
Date: Mon,Feb 18,2019 5:28 PM
To: dev <de...@dubbo.apache.org>
Subject: Re: how to deal with two pull requests to solve the same issue

Re: how to deal with two pull requests to solve the same issue

Posted by LiZhenNet <li...@gmail.com>.
 Hi, all

If PR is used to fix issue, Reviewer should help contributer associate PR
with issue.
This will make others know that some one is working at this issue.
This is what I found when I fixed
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/3420.

Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> 于2019年2月18日周一 下午5:59写道:

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Totally agree with huxing.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I remember I've seen this kind of issue before.

From my point of view, I prefer the following precedence:

--
Best Regards!
Huxing