Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raghu <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2008/10/16 16:21:23 UTC

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/tags/struts-logic"

I have struts application running in windows-xp., jdk1.5, apache-tomcat-5.5

I moved the same application to linux, jdk1.6.0-10, and apache-tomcat 5.5.26

I am getting following error on linux system.

HTTP Status 500 -

description : The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/tags/struts-logic" not found
at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.
java:105).

Any thoughts on this error.

Is the problem because of using different java versions on linux and
windows?

Regards,
Raghu

DefaultErrorHandler.jspError

Posted by Raghu <ra...@infotechsw.com>.
Hi,
I have setup same version of java on linux also.

JDk 1.5
Tomcat 5.5
Struts1.2.8

Even then the struts are not recognized.

Sample struts applications also not working in linux system.

struts-exercise-taglib
servlets-examples

I get similar error