Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Swathika <sw...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/08 10:59:38 UTC

Query Elevation

A new requirement to get particular document as second result in result page.

For example, If the query is “coal”, this document(id: 222) should come as
second result.

Please let me know if you have any solution.

Re: Query Elevation

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@rondhuit.com>.
Hello,

I'm curious, why do you want the particular document to place second, not top,
of the result for a particular query?

Sorry this isn't the answer for your question, but I think you can implement it rather easy
if you study the existing query elevation.

Koji