Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/11 14:48:17 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Release of 0.10.0

Hi,

I want to maintain the client-py module before releasing v0.10, but I am
not familiar with python...

In v0.10, we introduce a new API for inserting data: insertRecord(), which
requires a byte array as its parameter, but I do not know how to convert a
list with various data types to a byte array...

As client-py still uses stale API, I think we need to wait for fixing it
before we release v0.10.. Otherwise users will be misled.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-764

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University