Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2021/01/16 14:16:46 UTC

Re: Your project's website

Hi, and Happy New Year!

Can you update me on progress you are making to migrate your website off the Apache CMS system and onto one of the alternatives Infra recommends (or to some other option)?

Thanks!

Andrew

Re: Your project's website

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <bo...@apache.org>.
Hello Andrew

We are using Apache CMS?
We are building our pages with maven and with docsify. Which parts we are
using will be decommissioned?

Regards

Bernd